Saturday, November 12, 2016
«I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way, which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye (Psalm 32:8).»
Click here to download your free copy.
The human spirit or person is influenced by three important factors: principles, relationships, and actions. These three control your plans, purposes, and pursuits in life. A principle is a moral rule, belief or an assumption that controls, influences or explains personal conduct or the behaviour of a society. It explains how or why something works or happens the way it does. It’s also a basic theory or truth; an idea that forms the basis for anything.
Individuals, families, and even societies can have their own principles, which they created consciously or unconsciously for themselves. These are principles they formed through certain beliefs, ideas, and assumptions in their heads. There’re certain people who, for example, say that they don’t believe in God; they’re living according to a particular principle or thought; an idea in their minds. Now, whether that idea is right or wrong isn’t what we’re dealing with, but the fact that that principle is what orders, controls and influences their lives.
The second factor is relationships. There’re different kinds of relationships: biological, geographical, emotional, spiritual. These forms of relationships have something to do with your life. The family you come from, your neighbours, friends, and colleagues; your interaction with them every day has some influence on your life. Your friends—those that make you happy or sad—have an influence on your life. Then your spiritual relationships: your relationship with God, the devil, demons, angels, fellow Christians, and even with those who don’t know God; they all exercise certain spiritual influence on your life, positively or negatively.
The third is your actions. Every action has consequences, and many don’t realize this. The important thing about your actions isn’t about now; it’s about the ripple effect they’ll have on the rest of your life. Your present actions, most certainly, have already affected your tomorrow, whether or not you realize it.
Have a good understanding of these three factors, and channel them in the right direction for your benefit, so that you’ll live by the right principles, have the right relationships, take the right actions, and become all that God wants you to be. Hallelujah!
Dear Father, I thank you for the instructiveness of your Word. I’m guided aright by your Word, as I meditate on it. I observe and actualize Word-based principles in my life. I engage in the right relationships, and my actions are always in accordance with your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study: || 1 Timothy 4:15-16 KJV || Psaume 1:1-5 KJV ||
|| 1 Timothy 4:15-16 KJV
15. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.
16. Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you. ||
|| Psalm 1:1-5 KJV
1. Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.
3. He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither;And whatever he does shall prosper.
4. The ungodly are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
5. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. ||
DAILY SCRIPTURES READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
|| Hebrews 10:19-39 || Ezekiel 3-4 ||